"Return the Slab" (story and game design by Don-Niel Saunders) is a 3-5 player board game. One player is selected at random to be King Ramses, a powerful resurrected mummy hell-bent on stopping the rest of players, known as the Explorers, from placing slabs on the 3 alters around the board.
- Alters: An Explorer must visit each individual alter to win. Visiting for the first time warps the Explorer back to Start. Any other time ends their turn. King Ramses is unaffected.
- Tunnels: Explorers who enter tunnels are randomly sent to another tunnel based on the roll of a die. King Ramses cannot use Tunnels.
- Pitfalls (Burgendy): Explorers who land on this tile with their final step are sent back to Start. King Rameses is unaffected.
- Secret (Blue): Explorers who possess the Torch card may pass through these tiles. King Ramses may freely walk through these tiles.
- Action (Yellow): King Ramses or Explorers get an Action Card or replace one they own. King Ramses can store up to 1 - 3 action cards, based on the number of Explorers in the game.
- Banish: Send King Ramses back to his Sarcophagus.
- Jump: Move 1 space in any direction.
- Rope: Upon falling into a Pitfall save yourself with Rope, moving yourself 1 space forward.
- Knife: Prevents 1 Pull or Snare.
- Torch: Allows a 1-use passage through Secret Tiles.
- Escape: Upon being hit by King Ramses, nullifies the effects of the attack and leaves the Explorer immune to the King for the rest of the turn.
- Pull: Pull any Explorer 1 tile in any direction.
- Snare: Snared Explorers must roll an even number, which is then cut in half. Rolling an odd number ends their turn.
- Blockade: Construct a Blockade, an Explorer-impassible tile. Lasts until King Ramses' next turn.
Notes (Latest Patch: January 25th, 2015)
Quality of Life Improvements
- Added UI element to display how many alters each Explorer has visited.
- Added "Disabled" icons for deactivated tunnels and action spaces.
- Added black background to chatbox.
- Fullscreen mode has visual bugs.