Back to Home
President: The Card Game
Play Online or VS Bots
Download the Standalone Version
- Play equal or higher value
- Playing equal value is a "Burn". Burns clear the field and grant a second play
- On a clear field, you may play Singles, Doubles, Triples or Quads
- You must play in the limitations of the Single/Double/Triple/Quad
The Wild Two is the highest value card with special ablities:
- A single two can beat any single or double.
- A double two can beat any triple or quad.
Use the left mouse button to interact.
Notes (Latest Patch: September 6th, 2015)
- Online Lobby: Room: Players are now colour coded. Local player appears blue, all others green.
- Online Lobby: Room: Master Player's name now has their name suffixed with "(Master)".
- Online Lobby: Room: Chat has been added.
- Online Lobby: Room: Joining a room with a game already in progress will show players who are already in-game as greyed out.
- Online Gameplay: Player positioning now properly set based on the order of their turn.
- Online Gameplay: The current-turn's player is now highlighted blue.
- Online Gameplay: Local player's hand is now sorted from weakest to strongest.
- Online Gameplay: Player Name, Card Count and Status texts are more legible.
- Online Gameplay: Card placement, when played, corrected.
- Other small adjustments...